Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday - Unrefined Love



Stacy hosts Theme Thursday on her blog. This is my interpretation of Unrefined. Hmmm Just realized that this also works for Love Thursday. I just reread my first sentence of the following paragraph..and her tongue is in the shape of a heart..sorta :)


I LOVE how unrefined childhood is....especially playtime. I took this shot today of one of fab friends' daughter, L. She was sitting in a red tunnel showing of her newly lost tooth...or the hole it left. That shot turned into this beautifully unrefined moment.





Theme Thursdays

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot! I like the 'raw' feel of this moment!

Anonymous said...

Oops... pressed enter before I finished entering my name.

Sorry!

Christina said...

hehe! a very unrefined and TRUE moment. But why is it that it looks cute on her, while it would look stupid on us???

Stacy said...

LOL...what unrefinement?? ;) Cute shot and I totally see the heart in her tongue. :)

Jaimee said...

That is awesome! And, the heart with the tongue? Hysterical!

Melissa Stover said...

all the way to the tonsils! at least they look healthy.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

What do you know, here tongue does look like a heart.....

and bears a striking resemblance to Gene Simmons' tongue!

Sara Ballard said...

I love this photo!

Maggie said...

This is perfect - what a great shot!