Sunday, July 27, 2008

my friends, my family

It's pretty much a known fact that I have a photography addiction. Our fabulous friend and brilliant photographer, Bonnie has enabled me once again! First it was this beautiful 24x36 canvas of our little family that's hung over our fireplace with care. I wrote a little bit about the day Bonnie delivered it here.




Yesterday, she did it again with these two 16x24 canvases of Daryl and me. We've moved the turtle (my belly cast), and hung these gorgeous canvases directly over out bed. Daryl LOVES them and didn't make the money face even once. Mia totally digs them. She sits there and points back and forth saying 'daddy mama daddy mama mama daddy' as fast as she can until she jumps into our arms and says 'daddy, mama, my friends, my family'.


Thanks Bonnie, we LOVE you!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL! I see see much love & joy in those faces...wow. The canvases are amazing. I really, really want a canvas!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous! The spirit of your love for each other comes through in those photos.

Stacy said...

You have a beautiful family and got some very nice pictures! Yay for no money face, too LOL!

Andrea said...

Oh, I LOVE them!!!