Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beautiful Faces and Places

One of my favorite days of the week is Monday. Why? Because it's Best Shot Monday at Tracey's blog. I truly enjoy going through my week of photos and picking one that I think is my Best Shot. For the last couple of weeks, Tracey has been on vacation, so Melody (another photographer) at Slurping Life hosted BSM for a couple of weeks. Now that I've been turned on to Melody's spot, I hit it when I can.

A few minutes ago, I checked Melody's blog just in case she's already posted her BSM...she hadn't, but she did have some links that she called Beautiful Faces and Places. I went through each one...then I hit the last one called 'polka dots', and up came a photo that I took of Anika! She picked it from the Shutter Sisters Flickr gallery....and liked it enough to post on her BLOG!

Hello, Validation :)


3 comments:

nopinkhere said...

Congrats! It IS a lovely photo, but it's nice to hear it from a disinterested party.

Andrea said...

Way Cool!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!! You must be on Cloud 9! I love that photo!