Monday, July 7, 2008

Best Shot Monday ~ Fountain Fun

If you were looking for us on Saturday morning, you would have found us at the Farmer's Market. Mia and I hooked up with Bonnie, Josh, Ben & Sam. We ended up at our usual spot, the fountain. Ben and Mia played around the fountain, but not in it. When I took a spin with Mia around the fountain, I figured out why...it was freakin' cold! Water sprays + shade + a slight breeze does indeed = chilliness. The kids played, Bonnie and I chatted, Josh so very kindly fetched us all Jim Jim's. Good Times. I guess Mia needed a rest, so she climbed into the BOTTOM of her stroller. There were a few other cute moments that I caught with my good ol' P&S:







But my Best Shot Monday has to be this one of Mia. There's just something about it that I love.



Click HERE for more Best Shot Monday

20 comments:

Brittany said...

Beautiful, summery shots! Love it!! :) Happy Monday!

Maggie said...

I agree with Brittany - these are the perfect summer shots....too bad it was a bit chilly! And look at those gorgeous eyes in the last two - wow!

Andrea said...

What fun summer shots. Mia's eyes are so BLUE.

I'm bummed we missed the farmers market and the fountains and especially time with my girls.

Hopefully, we can make it next weekend.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Oh, Her eyes are BEAUTIFUL!!! Sop adorable.

Thanks for commenting on my picture and for visiting. I see you are a fellow Texan so HOWDY!

Hope you'll come back and visit.

Dawn said...

Oooh, I like your bsm too. Lovely face, that girl!!

Jen said...

I love that last shot. Very sweet.

Marie Rayner said...

Great shots all of them! I especially like the last one!

Blueberry said...

what a cutie! love that last shot!

Unknown said...

I am sure it's those big blue eyes of hers! Great shots all around!

natalie said...

Too fun!!! There is something SO summer-y about a fountain!

I love your BS, too!

Mother of the Freakin' Year said...

Sweet job, as usual. I was just noticing how shockingly blue Mia's eyes are. Love her!

Anonymous said...

How adorable!

Christina said...

What a relaxed, fun time! so many cute captures, but I must say my favorite is the little one chewing on a napkin - it remind me of my girl!

mandaroo63 said...

Looks like fun! I especially love the last two photos....both have very nice eyes. The lashes are amazing!!!

chaoticfamily said...

Such fun!! Looks like they are enjoying the summer!

Anonymous said...

You caught such great expressions! I think my favorite is the second to the last one - soooo cute :)

Rose said...

Looks like so much fun! My favorite of the last three shots - those eyes!!! Wow!

Stacy said...

Wonderful summer shots! Love her expression in that last one, too.

Maya said...

Her eyes just grab you! Beautiful! These just show the essence of summer!

cherish.photography said...

Looks like great summer days! Thanks for sharing!