Sunday, July 20, 2008

Best Shot Monday - Perspective

Lately, Mia's been into getting different perspectives on things. Her three most fave things in the whole wide world to play with are binoculars, magnifying glasses, and her new clear kaleidoscope (thanks for the link Mel). She's FASCINATED with them, and can't go anywhere without one of those three items. I don't let her take them into a playdate...ohhhh the commotion that would cause, but when she happens to find one AT a playdate...she's done. No other toy or child is required for her happiness. When she hits three, she's totally getting her own camera. I can't wait to see the world through her eyes.

Here she is taking a break from the telescopic binocular world to check back in with reality.

For more perspective, head on over to
Mother May I

19 comments:

Rose said...

What a great shot of her! Harrison loves all those things too, and he has a camera. A great perspective!

cherish.photography said...

Maybe she's gonna be a scientist! BTW...the eyes are gorgeous!

Vered said...

I'm always pleased to hear about girls that have techie tendencies. It's great that you are encouraging it, too.

Her blue eyes are mesmerizing!

Christina said...

My gosh she is gorgeous!! I am planning to get N a camera for her birthday, too - she is fascinated by them (big surprise considering her mother!), and I want a peek into her world!

Unknown said...

OH MY STARS...her eyes are stunning! Wow. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Nice how the strings are framing her eyes. My girls love magnifying glasses too. Great toys for children.

Kara said...

Such pretty eyes - great capture!

Never That Easy said...

Such a fun and fascinating picture - I think it's because you managed to capture her so clearly - those eyes are certainly paying close attention to everything around her, and she's just got this little almost-grin that shows she's having a ball. I really like this picture.

Andrea said...

Your Snapper has the MOST beautiful blue eyes.

The Source said...

What beautiful blue eyes! Great shot!

Megan said...

looks like you caught the very brief moment she took them away from her eyes -- great capture.

Jaimee said...

WOW! What a perfect shot! Her eyes are amazing!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photo! Her eyes are just gorgeous!

Kimberly said...

She's a beauty! And having said that, I looked so much like her as a child. Seriously! ;)

kim said...

What a precious picture. Oh those eyes!

Julie said...

Wow. Those eyes. Beautiful!

Maggie said...

She looks so serious! But I have to agree with everyone else -- those eyes are amazing!

Unknown said...

Great shot BUT more importantly where did you find those binoculars?!?!

iMother2.0 said...

Dear C-man and Mama....the binoculars are in fact Townsend's. I have NO idea where they got them :(

Trust me, Mia NEEDS a pair...or I NEED to get her a pair..I get confused :)