Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rattletree Trance ~ BSM



This evening, we had the pleasure of hanging with friends out at the Central Market patio. Rattletree Marimba played their high-energy dance and trance music ...that's why we were there. Mia had her dancin dress on but preferred to play on the playscape or sit in my lap tapping her foot and swaying to the music. I did get a sweet little shot of her pal, Ava. Many were up and dancing, but I was captivated by this beautiful woman...who had such a joy for the music and dancing...she went around asking the little kids to dance with her... a couple did, but in the end, she was blissed out and in the Rattletree trance.







my best shot



for more joy head on over to Mother May I

18 comments:

Vered said...

Beautiful photos. You really captured the atmosphere - I almost feel as if I were there too!

Unknown said...

That is awesome - I love her expression, she makes me want to dance with her!

Melissa said...

Love those shots!

I was so bummed we couldn't make it - looks like we missed a great time.

Anonymous said...

There's something about the marimba that gets people up and moving! These images certainly impart the energy... I loved the last one!

Christina said...

What an awesome time! Austin is so full of interesting experiences. But with your pics, I really feel like I was there! I want to get up and fance with that woman.

Christina said...

Ummmm.....or maybe I'll *D*ance instead. Geez, me and my typos!

Jen said...

I love your best shot. What a great time!!!

Killlashandra said...

What a good time! :) Both young and old look like they are enjoying the music.

Megan said...

great vibes in those shots!

Amanda said...

These lifted me up, wonderful!

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! Isn't it great to witness someone so into a moment?

mandaroo63 said...

Looks like fun times. I've yet to be to a concert in a park, but it's on my list to do!

Jaimee said...

Awesome shots! I like the first on of the lady too...with her hands outstretched...lovely bokeh!

emily said...

A very uplifting best shot.

Anonymous said...

Looks like such fun! It's like I can hear the music! :)

Rose said...

What a fun time! I want to be there! The photos are great, that lady looks like a lot of fun the kind you want to get to know.

Stacy said...

Oh, that looks wonderful! What a nice evening of music and dancing. Wish I was there!

Maya said...

They look like a fun group to see! Great photos!