Sunday, October 28, 2007

how cool is this?

I received the following message yesterday:


From:
EebeesAdventures [videos (10) favorites (0) friends (2)]

Sent: October 27, 2007
Subject: eebee on YouTube
Message:

As the creator of eebee's adventures, I just wanted to let you know how engaged I was watching your clips of Mia engaging with the "adventures."

I also wanted to let you know that we've recently launched an eebee channel on YouTube, www.youtube.com/eebeesadventures. I'd be delighted if you'd subscribe as well as post your eebee videos on the channel.Thanks. Welcome to the "famileebee!"

Best,
Stephen T. Gass
president
every baby company, inc.

I've joined their channel on youtube, but I'm still trying to figure out how to upload out videos of Mia and eebee to the channel.

Here are some of videos of Mia & eebee that we've previously posted:












0 comments: