Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

Mia and I ended the year 2008 and started 2009 surrounded by people who love us. Our sweet Daryl has been in Kilgore, Tx (about 4 1/2 hours away) since early Sunday morning. He's out there working on a huge project, and had all his ducks in a row. If two other pieces of the puzzle would have had theirs in a row, he would have been home by Wed...New Years Eve. Well, that didn't happen, and I totally understand, but that doesn't help how much I miss him.

On to the people that have surrounded us with love...I'd like to thank some of the dearest people (and animals) in the world ~ Bonnie, Josh, Ben, Sam, Tallulah and Tucker for having us at their home, hanging with us, feeding us, and just being fabulous friends. Then there's Geni, Kell, Beckah, Noah, Miranda, Natalie, Allie, Garnier and Bill Pickles, who've generously done the same. Then today, the sweetest in-laws in the world had us over. Pawpaw had his little helper for the day and Nana had her little cook. I was able to relax and enjoy my family and some quiet time while Mia was going about her business tending to things that needed tending to.

I know down deep, that I would NOT be ok right now if it wasn't for every single one of those people...and animals.

Life is good. I have proof.

Now, since I've been so relaxed and immersed in the lives of other families, I didn't take many shots at all. None at Bonnie's, none at Geni's, and only four at Nana and Pawpaw's. So, here they are:











2 comments:

Christina said...

Happy New Year, Tanya! What big blessings are coming your way in 2009. :o) "Life is good" - what more can you ask for?!

Andrea said...

Ok, I really am diggin these pics. Lighting is nice.

Happy New Year to you mamita.

Love you.