Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Snapper!

Our lil baby is three years old today! It's been quite a ride so far and we're loving you and your spirit. Some of the things about you that I truly cherish, are your empathy and loving heart. Oh and your love for animals :) Mia, you're so much fun and make us laugh till we're crying. You are the best thing your dad and I have ever done. We're in awe of you and all you do everyday. I love your voice...well, not when you whine. You pretty much talk any chance you get...showing us the world as you see it. Lately, you've been calling me 'mom' and daddy 'daddy-o'. You're very aware of everything around you and are super smart...you get concepts that we can't believe. So, sometimes it's hard for us to think of you as only three years old. You're super fab, baby and we love you!

here I am a couple of weeks before you were born

with your daddy on your birth day...about 20 minutes old with me the following day

our baby at a year old! at your first Daddy Daughter dance

I thought you were so grown up at two!...and so did you :)

here you are at three...or a few days before. your smile makes my heart happy
Happy happy birthday sweet girl!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Sweet Mia!!!

You are the sweetest little girl ever. I love when you call me "Miss Stephanie" in that little sing-song way you say it.

Have a great day!

XOXOXO,
Stephanie

Bonnie said...

Happy Bday Miss Mia. I can't wait to celebrate with you. xo B

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my little angel! Pawpaw and I will be at your party with bells on our toes (well..maybe not pawpaw - but if you asked him.....)

We love you so much!

Nana and Pawpaw

Melissa said...

Happy birthday, beautiful girl. We love you.

jw said...

Well said, mama! You are doing a fabulous job with her! She's so smart, caring , laid back and fun! My kind of chica!! Happy birthday Mia!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mia!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, happy 3rd birthday to sweet Mia. Such a darling little human.

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Darling!

Love you!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd birthday Mia!! I love that she calls you mom and her father 'daddy-o'

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Christina said...

Happy Happy Birthday, sweetest Mia!!!

Stacy said...

Awwww, happy birthday to your beautiful little girl. I love the pictures showing her as she has grown. That last one is great, beautiful lighting on her cute lil' face. :) It goes so fast, doesn't it?

Rachel said...

What sweet pictures! Your beautiful little girl is just a few months older than our little guy. They are just the best, huh?

Happy Late Birthday!