Wednesday, January 7, 2009

need a new name ~ Help!



Sooooo in a few months, I'm not going to be just Mia's Mama...but Mia and Lily's mama. I need a new blog name. I'm stumped. I need help. I need your help.

You know me...I'd like to find something that includes me being a mama, our family, my interests...photography...drumming :) Wow! what a tall order.

Anyway...if you have ANY ideas, please add them to the comments. I wish I had a prize to giveaway or something.....how about, if I use you're name, you'll get a $20 Amazon gift card...yes, I'm desperate!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"YOURLASTNAMEgirls" this would include ALL of you :)

or if you didn't want to share your last name, could be mom2lily&mia or vice versa mom2mia&lily

Anonymous said...

You're expecting? Congrats! Sorry... I'm so outta touch with everyone these days! If I think of a good name I'll let you know!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Hi...My name is "IDUNHAVEANAME"!!! *LOL*

Monkey! said...

How about "Mia-Lily's Mama Beat"?

Jennifer Hoech said...

This is so hard, I was thinking all night....I have to say that since you are such a girl, and you will have two girls, and you're all pink, pretty, froo-froo and it's just gonna be a big sorority over there, poor hubby, I have to go with girlymama'

I know, not too exciting but I think it says it all :) Good luck in the hunt!

Stacy said...

First off, congratulations on bringing another beautiful little girl into the fold. :)

Next, it is very hard to pick a blog name. I like the sorority aspect. How about "Sororityof3", or something like that?

Anonymous said...

how about 3clicks (instead of 3 chicks, camera reference?) hehe :) love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi - Thank you for the comments on if then also. . . You've got some really nice photos here as well. . . and some great looking subjects to work with. I see that you've picked a new name for the site so I won't offer one that's would be only second or third best here. . .

Again . . . thanks for the visit and comments.