Monday, January 5, 2009

Waterloo...I think I love you

Sunday found us once again at Waterloo. Same yummy food, same fabulous friends...besides being a little chilly, it was damn near perfect. Daryl and Josh supplied many quarters to the tots so they could play pinball, Ms. Pacman and some driving game...Ben is actually super at! After breakfast, Mia joined Josh and Ben in her first official game of hide n go seek. She likes to be the one who counts to ten....a kid who doesn't mind being 'it'...I imagine she'll be popular in school :)

Bonnie and I took advantage of the overcast day and pretty much stalked the kids with our cameras...I know, I know...what's new? If you're wondering were Daryl is in all these shots...well, he likes to duck out of the frame..a LOT!





how the magic happens...check this out






3 comments:

Jennifer Hoech said...

I love seeing that picture of Bonnie taking a pic of Ben. Then seeing the actual picture on Bonnie's blog. It's kind of creepy actually.

Christina said...

Awesome pictures, m'dear! Looks like fun times.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE the first one of Mia and the one of Sammy's legs hanging out on the slide. And the one of me taking Ben's photo is fascinating.