Friday, September 12, 2008

A Little Perspective Day!

Mia's been interested in both my cameras for a while, but knows they are fragile and must be handled with care...ONLY when mama helps. Well, I gave her complete control with my p&s the other day. While she did get MANY shots of her fingers, she did capture a nice shot of 1/4 of my face and some nice sky. When I flipped it to review and showed the shot to her, she got soooo excited and squealed, 'mama! i did that!!' with a HUGE smile on her face. Yes, baby. You did do that.




I'll be trying to add some more shots from Mia's perspective on Fridays.

For more shots by little ones, hop over to Tracey's or the flikr pool.

8 comments:

Christina said...

Nice job Mia - very creative crop! She's got the eye, Tanya...your eye! ;o)

Killlashandra said...

Kids love cameras there's no too ways about that! She did a nice job, kids always come up with the most creative shots that's for sure. :)

Andrea said...

fun, fun!
What is the first pic of?

I'm gonna try for next week. Gonna give my camera to domi and see what he comes up with. ;)

iMother2.0 said...

the first shot is of her fingers :)

tracey clark said...

soooooo cute!
thanks for playing!

Joanna said...

Wasnt it fun to watch her take pictures? I love this theme. She did a great job. The little fingers are great especially red. Very abstract. I am so going to give Ella my p&s to start taking pictures. I never even thought of that.

Rose said...

Too cute!! I forgot to upload mine (well Harrison's) I guess there is still time!

Jen said...

I had so much fun with this one too. It's great to see things from their perspective. The second shot is great!!