Thursday, September 11, 2008

Friendship

I've known Courtney for over a year. That means that Mia's known her daughter, Izzy for over a year, too. While we've been over to their home many times for playdates, birthday parties...and Courtney has been over her for a MNI and my birthday celebration...Izzy has NEVER played at Mia's pad! Well, that finally changed this week when Courtney, Izzy and baby Emmy came over for a wonderfully long visit. The girls played dress up and were rock stars. Mia's dollhouse and babies got some play. Mia held Emmy for a little bit...testing out the waters :) Then out came the curlers!! At their request, I curled Mia's, Izzy's and even baby Emmy's hair. Izzy was completely still and LOVED all the primping. Mia tolerated it, and Emmy had no clue what was going on. It was fun!








Theme Thursdays




There's a lot more Friendship stuff going on at Stacey's

10 comments:

Jen said...

I love the rollers and the rock star photo is great. Looks like Mia did great with the baby. I bet she is excited to be a big sister.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the rollers shots! The little single one in baby Emmy's hair is particularly precious!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love the top photo!

Christina said...

They look like great little pals! I love the curler pictures - too stinkin' cute!!! Did you get a picture after the curlers came out? Looks like Mia will be a great big sis. :o)

Cindy said...

thank you so much for visiting us! i love, love the photos with the curlers - so cute!

Andrea said...

wow, I can't believe the little one has enough hair for curlers. Que chulas!

Sophia and I have our 'spa nights', but I don't have curlers... yet.

Joanna said...

Dress up and rock star wins my heart! That picture is so cool. Its so nice to have great friends and great playdates!

Stacy said...

That looks like a girfriend moment right there - curlers and smiles! Great shots and it looks like you ladies had a wonderful time playing together. :)

Anonymous said...

Those curlers are TOO cute!

AscenderRisesAbove said...

oh my gosh what a beautiful series of photos. blessed with three daughters. I have to; what fun!