Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Valentine's Day continued...

Thanks for all the sweet words about our little cupid. For the record...I did take the picture myself (tweaked the color a smidge on the puter). Here's some proof:


(hint: you can see the knob to our back door and the wrapping paper I taped up as a backdrop, is falling down)




One of Mia's birthday gifts I ordered was sent to Daryl's old address...the Split Rail address! That was from 5 years ago, but still his main one on Paypal (it's now been updated). Once I figured out it had been mailed there, I drove over and left a sweet ' one of our baby (to add more of a sympathy plea) girl's birthday gifts has been sent her by mistake..here's our #....a million thanks...) Well, we never heard anything and the lady who made it said she hadn't either. We thought we'd never see it.



But wait, last week we received a call from a lady that said she'd had it but couldn't find my note until now!!! Yay!! Mia received her Toothy Snake Bone (a softie) on Valentine's Day!!!











2 comments:

lltanderson said...

YAY for toothie snake bone! glad he found his way home! what a great but frustrating story about an out-of-date paypal address!

lltanderson said...

oh, one more thing...a basset puppy?!?! omigod, the cutenss meter is going to just go straight through the roof. can't wait to see him/her!